Mieux Magazine is constantly expanding! We receive dozens of submissions and event invitations each week and we need to build a team to keep up with the demand! From writers and interviewers to event promoters and correspondents, if you have a love for music, art or fashion, work for Mieux Magazine.
WRITERS to review art, music, and/or fashion or to write about current news events in Florida. We require 5 write ups per week. You are allowed to discover your own artists, otherwise the content will be sent to you.
EVENT CORRESPONDENTS/PHOTOGRAPHER to attend events to either pass out merchandise and promote the blog or take pictures/video and create event recaps.
SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM MEMBERS that will be responsible for posting links, photos, etc to our social media accounts as well as their own.
GRAPHIC ARTISTS that can create graphics for articles, flyers for events, and any other images needed for the site.
GENERAL TEAM MEMBERS that will post our links on their own social media accounts, help spread word about events, etc.
- Passion for music, art, fashion and other Florida culture
- Knowledge about trending topics within the industry
- Flexible availability and quick turnaround times
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
Writing for Mieux Magazine will provide you with countless opportunities to interview artists and attend various shows and exhibits, all while gaining experience working in the music industry. Compensation includes:
- Opportunities to attend live shows, festivals and other events
- Exclusive interviews with artists
- Networking and portfolio building
- Promotional merchandise such as t-shirts, stickers, artwork.
No experience necessary, email us or fill out the form below.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY